Sunday 20 January 2013

My First Teaching Day

Yesterday it was a fun day visiting and scrapbooking with 4 amazing women that share my passion for scrapbooking and card making.

We did a waterfall technique for a scrapbook page.  I have done them for cards and now have added this to my scrapbooking.  It was fun to do and I now know what it is like when I am teaching instead of being the one learning.

The women were helpful and we all learned something new.  It was great spending time with my friends and I am looking forward to the next time we get together.

I am now going to get working on a new project for my daughters gathering and when I am done I will take pictures of it.  I never thought to take a picture of the finished pages.  I will have to remember to this next time and post them for everyone to see and enjoy.

Close To My Heart has some fabulous ideas and I got this one from the book Majic.  I have found some other really neat ideas that I had never thought of and cannot wait to share.

Have a great day and I hope you take time for your passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment