Sunday 17 February 2013

New Things

I was going to go back to Scrapbooking/Cardmaking day and add pictures.  Here are the pages we did on that day.  We all had chosen different  pictures to make the pages.  I hopefully will receive the pictures of the other ladies pages soon. I really need to remember to bring my camera.
Here are the pages that I did using the layout book by CTMH.  I like the layout books especially when I am stuck or not feeling very inspired.  You can use the layout ideas choosing your own paper and embellishments then putting it all together.



These irises are in a flower bed at my sister's house. They were so beautiful that I had to take pictures of them.  Then the Chantilly paper was my inspiration for scrapbooking them.  The stamp used on the second page is an old stamp by CTMH.  It went perfectly for these pages as it was about summer and blooms.

The next pictures are of the cards I made using the Claire paper pack and the dimensional hearts.  The CTMH markers made colouring the hearts very easy.


These are the pages I did using the January stamp of the month.  The first page I followed the design ideas, for the January stamp of the month, to a point as my picture was not as large as the one used for the layout. The right hand page I used a layout design from the book, From Your Heart, as a guide and did my own thing.  These are pictures of my mother and father-in-law.  The picture on the left picked up some funky colour that is not on the original picture.  I think I need to find a different place to take pictures of my art work.  I used the Clementine paper pack to do these pages.

Now I am going to add a picture of the flowers my husband got me for our 29th Anniversary. Have a great Sunday everyone and Happy Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment