Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be busy this weekend.

I have created my Easter cards and they were fun to make. Everything on the cards are CTMH except the doily. I love the bird from the Hoppy Easter stamp set.  I actually like the whole stamp set.

I had fun trying new things such as dying the flowers and using the alcohol markers to colour the seam binding.

I have also made the mini book from the catalogue.  It was fun to create and got me using my gypsy and cricut again.  I hadn't used either in a while.  I had to dig out my gypsy book to figure a few things out and
away I went.

There of course were a couple of things I learned along the way.  One of them was to not use too fancy a circle and to score some in a little different spot.

My next one is going to be a Halloween one I think.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Kerry



No comments:

Post a Comment