Tuesday 19 March 2013

New Tools

Hello everyone. This blog post is about a new tool by Creative Memories.  Even though I don not sell the products the following are my favourite.
I have the new punch handle and punches.  It just came today and I could not wait to try it out.  It works awesome. I hope to get rid of some of my punches as they bring out new ones.  At least the big ones with the large handles.

I guess we will see what other punches they come up with.

I have the border system and it is awesome.  I love it and it does 12 x 12 pages. It is easy to use.

Yay they now have an organizer for all of it.  It is awesome.  It holds both the punch handle, border maker and all the punches for both that I have at this time.  If I get more then I will need  another organizer.

I can't wait to use it on some pages and on cards.  I have been using the border maker for my Easter cards. When I am done making them I will post them with the list of products I used.

Have a great day everyone and to anyone crafting all day Saturday in Glidden I will see you then.

Hmmm.... I wonder what new and wonderful things Close To My Heart will be bringing out in May and in the next catalogue.  All the new stuff just makes me smile........

If anyone is interested in having a gathering email me or leave a message on my blog.  You can get more information on my website www.scrapbookfunbykerry.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment