Sunday 3 March 2013

Today

The weather outside is frightful. Curling and scrapbooking is delightful.

We have snow and blowing snow today.  At times I can hardly see the highway and It is not far from my house. If anyone is on the highway be safe and if you do not need to be out there stay home and enjoy the time doing something you are passionate about.

I am working on the Buzz and Bumble workshop on the go kit.  I have two more pages to go and then
I can post them. I have had fun working on them and staying warm.

I am watching curling as well and a very different version of Snow White.  I don't think I would let young
children watch it but it is interesting.

I am grateful today for a roof over my head and being warm and cozy.

Have a great day everyone.  Stay warm and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment