Thursday 11 July 2013

My Camp Scrap Pages, Cards and Tags

Big Picture Classes and Camp Scrap with May was one of the workshops I have taken.  I managed to have time to do the first week and now am  working on the second week.  I hope to have it done by the end of July.  

Work and holidays seemed to get in the way.  I learned some neat ideas and also it got me using items I had in my stash.  I tried some new ideas and have a few more to try.  I will post the next weeks as I get them done.  There are 3 more to go.  

I like these classes as I will still be able to access the workshop videos and information.

One of the challenges was to use a paper pack with alphabets etc. to make as much as possible. I had one that I won. The products that I used were Authentique, CTMH, Stamp'n Up, Cricut and the rest I have had for a while and are unknown. Another challenge was to use something you had in your stash for a while.

Some of the pictures have been around for a few years.  My son is almost 20.  This class helped get some of these pictures done.  My new album is for family and friends and it will not be in any particular order.  This is out there for me as I always do a 2 page spread and my albums follow a theme. 


Cricut and CTMH for most of it and I cannot remember the rest.

Our friends beautiful daughter on her wedding day.  

The tag is from about 8 years ago I think.





This card is the same idea as the one above just done a little different.




No comments:

Post a Comment