Friday 19 July 2013

You Are Welcome Here

You Are Welcome Here


Good Morning Everyone.
I do believe that keeping memories is important.  I started scrapbooking years after my children were born so I have been playing catch up for quite a while.  I started selling CTMH because I love to scrapbook and love their product.
I have used the workshops to get ideas and inspiration to complete pages.  I have scrapbooked my youngest son's first Christmas in the past year along with other events and he is going to be 20 this year.  A scary thought on how many years of scrapbooking I still have to get caught up on.
I can't wait to use the new Workshops in the new catalogue.  They are awesome.
The catalogue will be available and ordering can begin August 1st. I am looking forward to sharing it with all my friends and family.
Have a great day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment