Saturday 28 December 2013

Home From My Holiday

Hello,
I hope you all had a holiday filled with family, friends, fun and laughter.

I am home from Calgary.  My daughter hosted her first Christmas and it was fun.  Definitely non traditional and her brother was very happy. We had marinated flank steak and it was fabulous.

We went to see the zoo lights. Friends, family, a beautiful warm night, hot chocolate and a leisurely walk around the zoo. An awesome sight and a great night.

Made it home and now to brave the sudden turn in the weather.  From above 0 temps to -25 this am with the wind chill. Amazing how fast it can change.  At least we didn't get the amount of snow they predicted. We will have cold, cold temperatures for the next few days. Hmmm.....scrapbooking weather I think! I knew there was something to like about this weather.

I will get some photos of the things I was doing before Christmas posted in the next couple of days and maybe some pictures of the zoo lights if they turned out.

Off to check out the photos and do a few things before I have to head to town.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Kerry



No comments:

Post a Comment