Thursday 30 January 2014

Pro Player Pages

Hello Again,
Getting my Pro Player scrapbook on the go done was fun and made me laugh.  My son did not break his arm playing ball. He broke it when we camped at a campground on the way home.  I am sure he would prefer me to not tell the entire world what happened.  It was funny. 
Sitting in the hospital in Regina at night was very interesting and kind of scary.  I think it was quite the eye opener for the young man (and me). There are enough police coming and going with customers at that hour so should have felt a little more secure. HaHa.



I am going to also show the card I made using the babycakes paper and other CTMH product and stamp sets.
I can't remember all that I used. As, again, I have misplaced what I wrote down.  I think my room needs some cleaning and organizing. I guess I will do that when my scrapbook is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment