Saturday 22 March 2014

Some New Things

Hello Everyone.

I helped set up for our ladies crafting/scrapbooking day in Glidden.  It was fun.  Tomorrow I have to set up my stuff and scrapbook my heart out.

I have been creating and finally got around to finishing some projects.  I forgot to take a picture of the cube I did as part of the BPC Play.  The other project was by CTMH.
I used the Lollydoodle paper pack and embellishments to make a neat little album. I left the pictures off as I may give it as a gift and they can add the pictures. I also used the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge and Flamingo dots. It was fun to do. I only took pictures of a few pages.

I also did a flip album. I bought the stand a while ago and was going to do something different with it but just was not feeling it. I decided to do the flip album of some photos of my children from the summer of 1994. Hard to believe the little guy will be 21 this year. I used paper from the Dream Pop paper pack. I still had some left over from my other projects. Added some bling to perk it up. All the items I used were CTMH including the Artbooking Cartridge.

The picture of the puppy is just for fun. Now I need to do some pages of our animals over the years.








!
Mr. Smiley

We are little angels!






Now the little dog.
She likes to sleep on our bed when I am in my craft room as it is next to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment