Tuesday 6 May 2014

Some CTMH

Hello Everyone,
Two posts in one night. Here are some things I have been working on.

First are pictures of the new Free To Be Me paper pack available this month for $5 when you purchase $50 worth of product. I got it and had to use it right away. I did the pages then decided what pictures I was going to add.
 

 

 




I had fun doing the pages. If you order the paper pack I will include the printout of the pages and cards.  The design team at CTMH have created some awesome designs. 

I have finally finished the Surf's Up WSOTG and now will have to add the photos. I do believe I will add some more pictures from Nice.

 

I will add more as I get pictures added. I am working on a Picture My Life project and can't wait to put pictures on here to share.  I am scrapbooking 1994 photos.
Have a fun week and I hope you get some crafting and scrapbooking done.




No comments:

Post a Comment