Saturday 20 September 2014

Today is Base and Bling

Hello Everyone,

I finally have my scrapbooking room moved. Now to finish moving the rest of the rooms.
My guests today will not see a super clean house but thanks to my husband I did not have to
vacuum this morning and he took out all my boxes and garbage.

Some work yet to do but did have time to play with the new Cricut cartridge from CTMH.
Made a cute pop up card. I got some ink on it. I did not pay attention to some ink I got on my
hand. Good job I am keeping the card. LOL. I will have to make a new one to give away.

I am now off to do some Cricut cut shapes for some of the WSOTG that I started before the move.

Check the videos on some of the cool new and old products and how to use them. I am off to use
the new ones I just got. Try them anyway before the ladies get here.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment