Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cut Above Treat Bag Kits


Hello Everyone,
I have made some cute bags with treats. I used the Halloween Z2058 and Holiday Z2057 Kits.
They are easy to do and very cute when finished.
There are 10 bags in each kit.
I used the mini stapler to staple the bags closed and it worked great.
I used Glacier and Topiary ink for the Holiday. Thistle and Slate ink for the Halloween.
The stamp set is Sweet Salutations B1466. Oh you also need a block. I used a 2 x 2.

Something to remember is not to buy candy wrapped in waxy type paper.  You have to use glue to make the stickers stick.  It took longer to make the Halloween bags because of it.
The candy for the Holiday bags are wrapped in a cellophane wrapper so the stickers stuck and were done in no time.

You do not need a lot of time to make them. It took more time to decide what candy I wanted to use.





I have some other stuff on the go. I have most of the cutting done for a number of Work Shops on the Go.  Some from the new Annual Inspirations and some from the previous Idea Book. Can't wait to finish the cutting of the Cricut shapes for the last three scrapbook kits.  They will be done. LOL

Have a great day tomorrow and happy scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment