Saturday 28 February 2015

Pages I Had Fun Doing

I had fun making these pages. I used some old CTMH Papers and some new. I used CTMH Inks Stamp Sets. I used some feathers, flowers and wood shapes that I have had forever that are not CTMH and have been in my stash for a long time. I used metal flowers and CTMH wood shapes that are no longer available and Laughing Lola PML cards.

I found my inspiration from page patterns published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. I was having trouble feeling inspired and creative this month. Of course I used my own measurements and made some small changes to suit my photos and colours.

I used:    Timberline (NLA)
               Seaside paper pack
               Cashmere cardstock
               A Thing Well Done
               Indian Corn Blue Ink
               Black Ink
               Cashmere Ink
               CTMH wood pieces (NLA)
               Laughing Lola PML
               CTMH Silver Sequins
               CTMH Sparkles
     From stash of UKN flowers & feathers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I will finish journalling my youngest son's Baptism this weekend.

Seaside paper pack
Avonlea paper (NLA)
Hopscotch paper pack
Cashmere cardstock (I think)
Real Life, A Thing Well Done
 Shin Han Markers
Cashmere Ink
Metal Flowers (NLA)
Pearls in the center of the flowers.
Indigo Blu Crackleglaze Background
Wood pieces & Flowers from stash (UKN)
CM puzzle and heart punches UKN fern punch



I am not sure what I was up to but it looks like I am up to no good. LOL! My oldest children and I on my birthday in 1993. I am pregnant with my youngest that would be born in August.

I think I have listed everything. I hope that I have not missed anything. I love my Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.

My Lego London Tower in the background makes for a great stand when taking photos of my pages. LOL!!

UKN unknown   NLA no longer available



No comments:

Post a Comment