Sunday 31 January 2016

February Charlotte HWBH


Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop.

If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features
Close to my hearts Consultants from all over Canada
showing you their projects. The hearts of the west team was founded by Nancy Klein.

This months challenge is the Charlotte paper pack, brought to you by the Expressions 1 2016, hand picked from Nancy Klein.

If you came from Kim Loewen Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax,and hop around the team with us.

I chose to do the new Workshop Your Way as we did this one in December at the CTMH creative afternoon. The new workshops do not include a stamp set. They now have card scrapbooking pages that you cut apart. These can be used on the pages or pocket scrapbooking.

With the kit I got 6 pages, 9 cards and 2 pocket scrapbook pages done.  The card blanks can be ordered separately. I order the 50 pack so I always have them on hand. When you order the kit you can go to my website and  print off the instructions to make all of the projects. 














Your next stop is Corinna Murphy Blog.

Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month
to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you
for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.


I look forward to checking out all the blogs that participate. Enjoy and have fun!




Check the product out on my website or contact me here. Scrapbook Fun By Kerry


7 comments:

  1. Workshop your way has a lot to offer! I haven't finished mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love how you embellished the pages with the complements, ribbon & puffies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous artwork Kerry! I loved doing these projects!Thanks for sharing them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts and cards. Enjoying the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brynn is absolutely gorgeous! What a precious little doll! Congrats Grandma!

    ReplyDelete