Sunday 26 June 2016

Stamping with Misti

Hello Everyone,

I have been having fun with the MISTI. Like I said it sat in my scrap room for a long time. I tried it and didn't like it much. I have watched some videos on youtube and now use it quite often.

I used CTMH products-inks, thin cuts, stamp sets, and Cricut cartridges.

I did the cut outs first. I then put the piece with the negative space into the MISTI, lined up the stamp in the space, closed it so the stamp would stick to the door section, then put the cut out into the space, inked the stamp and stamped on the shape. Made it very easy to do.  It lined it up quite nicely.

I also stamped onto cards. I was making more than one of the same card so once the stamp was where I wanted it on the card I closed the MISTI so the stamp would stick to the door then  inked the stamp and stamped away. The image was in the same spot on each card. I did not show them here as they are going to be on my blog hop for July.

I will always have my blocks as they come in handy for stamping on larger pages and items.

Have fun stamping and have a great week.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment